Cast Resin Transformers
Standard distribution transformers with normal, low and very low losses from 100 kVA to 3150 kVA and insulation class up to 36 kV.
Power transformers corresponding to class E2, C2 and F1 in compliance with CEI – IEC 60076-11 (May 2004 Edition) standards.
Standard References: HD 538.1 / HD 538.2 / DIN 42 523
Special transformers for dedicated services with customized losses and design up to 16 MVA AN or 22 MVA AF, insulation class up to 52 kV, insulation temperature class H.
Dedicated applications such as:
- Renewable energy (wind and solar)
- Offshore oil, gas and mining (marine)
- Traction (passenger and freight rail)
- Industrial cranes
- Neutral earthing transformer
- Transformers suitable for extraordinary shock conditions
- Transformers suitable for extra-low temperatures (-60 °C)
Standard routine tests in compliance with all relevant international standards.
Type tests upon request, in compliance with all relevant international standards:
- Heating, Impulse, Noise (in anechoic chamber);
- Tests in the presence of clients or third certifier boards.
Our products are guaranteed for 1 year. Extra guarantee on request.
TMC Transformers is ISO certified for 9001: 2015 quality standard and tests have been carried out on products at CESI laboratories for compliance with E2 environmental class, C2 climatic class and F1 fire behavior class, according to the CEI – IEC 60076-11 standard (May 2004).
TMC Transformers complies with international regulations on safety and the environment. The environmental management system is ISO certified for 14001:2004 regulations, while the health and safety management system follows the OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.