TMC Transformers is looking for an electrical desiger internship for its office in Busto Arsizio (VA).
The resource will be placed within the Engineering Department and will be responsible for:
- perform various engineering activities involving functions such as analysis, design, development and support to the different stages of production;
- prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with established requirements/formats and general instructions required;
- examine and analyse a variety of technical data, customer specifications, documents/reports;
- plan, conduct or coordinate engineering analyses and tests;
- analysing test data to validate design programmes.
The resource will be supported and trained to provide the right technical support to customers and colleagues.
- university graduate in Electrical Engineering;
- perfect knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- strong aptitude for the use of basic computer applications (e.g. MS-Office);
- previous experiences with 3D CAD will be a plus.
TMC offers 6 months internships with expenses reimbursement for hiring purposes.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Interested parties can send their application by responding to this call by sending their curriculum vitae with the authorization to process personal data, which will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Reg. 2016/679.