Elektrotechnik 2023 is all about innovations!
The trade fair is the ideal platform for the electrical trade and industry, giving planners, ernergy consultants and energy suppliers a perfect platform for discovering more about cutting-edge technologies. The spotlight will be firmly on key topics of future importance:
- building technology. Two trends are significantly shaping the world of building technology: digitalisation and automation. Intelligent buildings are in ever-greater demand. Whether privately used smart homes or commercial properties – ease and efficiency are the order of the day.
- Energy technology: integrated energy solutions are the future. Energy consumption is growing, and at the same time generation is becoming more decentralised and more volatile. Storage options need to be created, and consumption optimised. To achieve this, various components must be linked using smart technology. Of particular relevance are solar power, energy storage, switching technology and charging infrastructure.
- Industrial technology: the smart factory revolution is opening up opportunities that are indeed revolutionary, with global trends such as digitalisation and the move to renewables especially shaping the sector.
Every industrial specialty needs transformers and inductors to correctly handle electrical power
Everywhere you need to feed, control operate electric power machinery, TMC has a solution to propose:
- transformers and reactors that are used to obtain the powerful and high energy conversion that is required in the heavy industry;
- transformers for continuous and safe supply for construction and infrastructure;
- and solutions that enable power plants to operate efficiently, reliably and continuously.
To discover more about our portfolio and manufacturing technology, visiting us in Dortmund at Elektrotechnik event from the 8th to the 10th of February.
- HALL 5
- STAND D07
Secure your ticket today: click here
Write us to get the entry code to buy tickets for free!
We looking forward to your visit at our stand!