Our goal is to create a network of professionals and a constant flow of skills and ideas to turn even the most difficult challenges into successes. The excellence of our products is the result of meticulous attention to detail and a strong desire to innovate. The research is a TMC essential part and a value that ensures lasting benefits for customers.
Our in-house R&D laboratory works on three fronts:
- consultation in close contact with customers to assess needs and critical issues in search of more efficient solutions
- collaboration with suppliers to select increasingly high-performance materials and develop cutting-edge components
- support for our customers in developing innovative solutions for new markets/applications
Efficiency and reliability are essential requirements
With our research and development activities, we offer the widest range of dry-type transformers available on the market, capable of operating in the most difficult environments.
With the help of our in-house testing facilities, equipped with an anechoic chamber and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to carry out all the tests required by law, as well as special checks and tests at the customer’s request.
- Measurement of short-circuit voltages and load losses
- Measurement of no-load losses and no-load currents
- Measurement of partial discharges
- Measurement of ohmic resistance of the windings
- Insulation test with applied voltage
- Measurement of transformation ratios and polarity test
- Insulation test with induced voltage
- Heating test
- Pulse test
- Noise test